Travel

I   Home    I    Equipment   I    Nurses   I    Medical Equipment   I    Hospital supply   I Nurses Recruitment   I Ultrasound   I Dialysis machine   I Vehicle   I Camping Gear   I    First Aid   I    Cancer   I    Contact   I    Career   I


Friday, February 3, 2012

Job Vacancy In Qatar airways

Job Vacancy in Qatar Airways

If you want to travel around the world, this is the chance for you who resident in Kuwait for joining with Qatar airways as a Cabin crew.

Reach for the stars.

You can join one of the most awarded airlines in the sky.

Qatar Airways, winner of the Skytrax award for the Best Cabin Crew in the middle East, for seven consecutive years invites you to be a part of its success story.

Qatar Airways Recruitment: Cabin Crew

To be a part of this winning team, you need to meet the following requirements:

  • Minimum age of 21 years
  • Minimum arm reach of 212 cms on tip toes
  • Minimum high school education with fluency in written and spoken English required
Take advantage of this exciting opportunity by submitting your CV to our recruitment Team.

KUWAIT- (CV Submission Only)
Venue: JW MARRIOTT KUWAIT HOTEL, Al Shuhada Street, Safat, 13124 Kuwait City, Kuwait

Date: 10th February 2012
Time: 0900-1200 hours only

Please bring your CV in English personally along with full length and passport size photographs. Shortlisted candidates will be required to attend further processes over the next two days.

The above position will be based in Doha, State of Qatar.

For further information, please visit qatarairways.com

World's 5-star airline.

qatarairways.com

1 Comments:

  • Hi,Many app developers who have chosen to webify using application publishing and delivery tools have evidently forgotten that one reality: integration is part of what makes their app popular with Business setup in Qatar. No business process is an island, and the data rarely stands alone.Thanks...

    By Blogger Unknown, At October 21, 2013 at 11:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home